WELCOME TO THE IDEAS GENERATION
We are a global community of emerging leaders advancing
Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, Accessibility and Social justice (IDEAS)
to create thriving communities and organizations.
Our name is a reflection of the concepts central to who we are:
Inclusion (/inˈklo͞oZHən/): The intentional creation and re-creation of conditions where everyone is valued and belongs... as they are. Millennials and Generation Z are the most diverse generations yet, but diversity requires inclusion to flourish.
NextWork (ˈnekstˌwərk): A next-generation, future-focused, innovative community, collaboratively working towards a new vision of a world anchored in IDEAS.
Our Foundation: IDEAS
What We Do
We believe that relationships and solidarity are the building blocks of social change.
By connecting leaders who are personally and professionally committed to IDEAS, we advance our collective capacity to create a world anchored in these principles together.
Grow Next-Gen Leaders
Healing a polarized society requires bridge-builders who can lead and collaborate across difference.
Our community and leadership development programming equips both formal IDEAS practitioners and advocates with the skills needed to drive change in their communities and organizations.
Elevate New Perspectives
Our generations bring new insights and energy to address the systems of inequality and injustice we’ve inherited.
Through research, thought leadership, and content development, we provide a platform for these fresh perspectives to expand and deepen the IDEAS field.
Cultivate IDEAS-Centered Organizations
The perspective of next-gen leaders are crucial to catalyze institutional change.
We use an innovative next-gen team model to advise organizations on holistically embedding IDEAS principals into their workplaces and cultures.
- Wed, Mar 03https://zoom.us/j/8583373858
- Wed, Mar 03Zoom Link in RSVP ConfirmationMar 03, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PMZoom Link in RSVP ConfirmationThese curated events will include amazing guest speakers that cover a variety of different IDEAS-related topics! This session will help illustrate what antiracist practice looks like and we will provide more examples of ways to use antiracist practice to address multiple systems of injustice.
- Wed, Mar 10https://zoom.us/j/8583373858
- Wed, Mar 17https://zoom.us/j/8583373858
- Wed, Mar 24https://zoom.us/j/8583373858
- Wed, Mar 31https://zoom.us/j/8583373858
- Wed, Apr 07https://zoom.us/j/8583373858
I truly can’t speak highly enough about Lead for America’s time with Inclusion NextWork. Thanks to the care and specificity INW imbued throughout the training, folks walked away with a tangible understanding of how these realities manifest in their own work and tools for taking action to uphold IDEAS principles.
Maya Pace, Chief Program Officer - Lead for America