WELCOME TO THE IDEAS GENERATION
We are a global community of emerging leaders advancing
Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, Accessibility and Social justice (IDEAS)
to create thriving communities and organizations.
Our name is a reflection of the concepts central to who we are:
Inclusion (/inˈklo͞oZHən/): The intentional creation and re-creation of conditions where everyone is valued and belongs... as they are. Millennials and Generation Z are the most diverse generations yet, but diversity requires inclusion to flourish.
NextWork (ˈnekstˌwərk): A next-generation, future-focused, innovative community, collaboratively working towards a new vision of a world anchored in IDEAS.
The IDEAS Framework
What We Do
We believe that relationships and solidarity are the building blocks of social change.
By connecting leaders who are personally and professionally committed to IDEAS, we advance our collective capacity to create a world anchored in these principles together.
Grow Next-Gen Leaders
Healing a polarized society requires bridge-builders who can lead and collaborate across difference.
Our community and leadership development programming equips both formal IDEAS practitioners and advocates with the skills needed to drive change in their communities and organizations.
Elevate New Perspectives
Our generations bring new insights and energy to address the systems of inequality and injustice we’ve inherited.
Through research, thought leadership, and content development, we provide a platform for these fresh perspectives to expand and deepen the IDEAS field.
Cultivate IDEAS-Centered Organizations
The perspective of next-gen leaders are crucial to catalyze institutional change.
We use an innovative next-gen team model to advise organizations on holistically embedding IDEAS principals into their workplaces and cultures.
- Wed, Jul 28https://zoom.us/j/5351166783
- Wed, Jul 28https://zoom.us/j/94634834354
- Wed, Aug 04https://zoom.us/j/94634834354
- Thu, Aug 05https://zoom.us/j/5351166783
- Wed, Aug 11https://zoom.us/j/5351166783
- Wed, Aug 11https://zoom.us/j/94634834354
- Tue, Aug 24https://us06web.zoom.us/j/83542451413Aug 24, 4:00 PM – 5:30 PM EDThttps://us06web.zoom.us/j/83542451413Bring your questions and wisdom to a Fireside chat to support other IDEAS folx advance their careers and discover their next move! This casual Q&A/ support group style workshop will be flexible to adjust to the needs of the group and answer questions you didn't even know you needed.
I truly can’t speak highly enough about Lead for America’s time with Inclusion NextWork. Thanks to the care and specificity INW imbued throughout the training, folks walked away with a tangible understanding of how these realities manifest in their own work and tools for taking action to uphold IDEAS principles.
Maya Pace, Chief Program Officer - Lead for America